All Results in images

showing 16-20 results of 2560 [
]
Darkeys Terrace Road, Charleston.
Darkeys Terrace Road, Charleston, corner of Darkys Terrace Row and Camp Street, Charleston
Welcome Inn, at Little Beach, Charleston.
James PARSON, the landlord of the Welcome Inn, at Little Beach, Charleston, was originally the owner-operator of a for hire surf boat at Constant Bay, Charleston, he actually walked along
Brighton at the mouth of the Fox River.
the town of Brighton at the mouth of the Fox River.  In October 1867, Brighton, 11 to 12 miles south of Charleston, later officially renamed Tiromoana, had a population of
the last store in Charleston 1913.
1913 the last store in Charleston left over from gold strike days, the adults shown standing left to right - MITCHELL and RAYNER (the owners), J PARSONS (a roadman), Mr FERGUSON,
CARMODYs gold rig at Addisons Flat.
CARMODYs gold rig at Addisons Flat in the 1860s.  On May 18th 1867 gold was discovered here by a negro named ADDISON and his party, hence the name of the